Two day long activity based training program organized at Chanderi, Madhya PradeshNovember 17, 2016
On January 7th 2017,district level training has been conducted for SoochnaPreneurs (SPs) unit in Itki block of RanchiJanuary 9, 2017
Two day long activity based training program was organized in Ranchi to orient the next batch of SochanaPreneurs on the business model, the operation guidelines. The workshop aims at building capacities of second batch of ‘SoochnaPrenuers’ (from Ranchi, Bargarh and West Champaran) with the technical skills required to operate rural information, content and services business around government schemes and entitlements, and other information, content and digital services. The training focus was on managerial and operation skills, marketing, communication, citizen user engagement, client relationship, liasioning, branding and other aspects of operating information businesses.
Objectives: To rural information entrepreneurs with the overall concept of the programme and guidelines in depth.
- To improve basic knowledge and understanding of the trainees regarding rural Information, content and service need, its access and delivery at community level.
- To make them understand about the qualities and skills of a rural information entrepreneurs and its importance.
- To allow the trainees to understand widely the rural information, content and service consumer base.
- To introduce the ‘SoochnaPreneurs’ with various information, content, services and tools.
- To make the trainees equip in using mobile and other digital tools in serving and enhancing their rural information, content and service business.
- To demonstrate the functionality of mobile application named ‘Mera App’created to serve and deliver government entitlement related information, content and services to citizen users.
The workshop has been designed with multiple interactive activities and sessions which are mentioned as following:-
- The Rural Information and Knowledge Society
- Scope & Role of Rural Information Entrepreneurs (SoochnaPreneurs) to serve the rural information and service market
- The Rural Information, Content, Service Market and Economy
- The Rural Information-Content-Service Consumer Base and understanding the market
- Delivery of Information, Content, Services to serve consumer needs sustainably
- Collaboration with stakeholders and outreach
- Ideal Establishment for Soochnapruner